Southern Utah

Iron County - Cedar City District Court
40 North 100 East
Cedar City, UT 84720 
Hours: Monday – Friday 8 – 5 
License Fee $30
Includes 1 certified copy

Garfield County Courthouse
55 South Main
Panguitch, UT 84759
Hours: Monday – Friday 9 - 5
435- 676-1100
License Fee $30
Includes 1 certified copy

Washington County St. George Court
206 West Tabernacle
St. George, UT 84770
Hours: Monday – Friday 8 – 4:30
License Fee $40
Includes 1 certified copies

Kane County Courthouse
76 North Main Street
Kanab, UT 84741 
Hours: Monday – Friday 8 – 4:30
License Fee $50
Includes 1 certified copy

San Juan County
297 South Main 
Monticello, UT 84535
Hours: Monday – Friday 8 - 5
License Fee $30
Includes 2 certified copies

Central Utah

Grand County
125 East Center Street
Moab, UT 84532
Hours: Monday – Friday 8 – 5 
License Fee $30
Includes 1 certified copy

Wayne County
Wayne County Courthouse
Loa, UT 84747-0189 
Hours: Monday – Friday 9 – 5 
License Fee $30
Includes 1 certified copy

Sevier County - Sixth District Court
845 East 300 North Richfield
Richfield, UT 84701
Hours: Monday – Friday 8 – 5 
License Fee $45
Includes 1 certified copy

Beaver County - Beaver District Court
2270 South 525 West
Beaver, UT 84713
Hours: Monday – Friday 8 – 5
License Fee $40
Certified copy $6.00 each

  • You will need the following to apply for a marriage license:
  • Both parties must be present at the time of application.
  • Full names, addresses and date and place of birth of both parties.
  • The social security number of both parties, unless a party doesn't have a social security number.
  • The names and birth places of the parents of both parties, including mother's maiden name.
  • Valid picture ID such as a passport, birth certificate, drivers license, or state ID card.
  • A license fee is charged in most counties and price varies depending on the county of issuance. Note: Some counties do not charge a fee for the license, but do charge for the certified copies.
  • A minister, rabbi, priest, mayor, judge, county clerk, Native American spiritual adviser, the Governor, mayors, court commissioners and judges, as well as particular members of the legislature may perform wedding ceremonies. Two witnesses over 18 must also be present at the wedding ceremony.
  • The person who solemnizes the marriage must sign a certificate of marriage and then files the certificate and the marriage license with the county clerk who issued the license.
  • You must be at least 15 years old to be married in Utah. If you are over 18, you do not need consent to get married. If you are 16 or 17, you need signed consent from a parent or guardian, which must be given in person to the county clerk before a marriage license will be issued.
  • If you are 15 years old, you need consent from a parent or guardian, and:
  • The juvenile court must approve the marriage, and must conclude that the marriage is voluntary and in the best interests of the minor.
  • The juvenile court may require premarital counseling.
  • The juvenile court may impose other conditions, such as requiring the minor to continue to attend school.
  • If you are under 18 but you have been married before, you do not need consent a second time.

UTAH Marriage Licenses Requirements

Wedding Photography Packages
Facebook emailk icon
Insta email icon
The Knot email icon
Wedding Packages


monumental_arizona_logo- 550
Wahweap Resort
Lake Powell Marriott
Bullfrog Halls Crossing
Wahweap Powerboat
Wahweap Houseboat
Antelope Powerboat
Cermony Sites
Reception Venues
Horseshoe Bend
Tower Butte
Antelope Canyon
Lake Powell, E&E 8

©Monumental Arizona Weddings 2006-2018
Please e-mail us anytime